As you know, today, 11/3 was a really tense day for all the 2009 SPM leavers. Haha I was surprised as I didnt feel any nervousness in myself, until the moment I was holding the result paper in my hands, covering it and peeping through the finger holes. I saw the alphabets A, B and C appeared in my eyes. Then I started counting only the As. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ---- ! I got 6As for my SPM result ! Well, to be frank, I felt a sudden pang of disappointment in my heart. Before this, if I ever told u that I didnt expect anything, it was a lie. I aimed for 7As. Haha maybe I should have felt satisfied with my result, as 6As is considered as an OKAY result in my class --- I think. XD
What surprised me was, I got Bs for subjects which I thought I could get A, while I got As for subjects that I thought I would get B. =.= For instance, I aimed As for BM, chemistry, physics and sejarah, but I got B+ for all the subjects mentioned above. B+ !!! While I dont actually aim an A for my BI, moral and ACCOUNTS ! Omg~ I know I had screwed up the LCCI question in acounts lah, and the 50-marks BI essay as well. >< And the most unexpectable result was my BC ! I got an A- for it ! And also an A+ for add math ! Hooray~ ^^
Result : 1A+, 4A, 1A-, 4B+, 2C+
my surat akuan x) somehow, I found the catatan is pretty fake. XD
Well, what is done cannot be undone. I shouldnt have felt any regrets as I know I had tried my best. What I should do now is start looking for college and also scholarship :)
P/S : Here is a sentence quoted by my primary school friend in Facebook. It speaks exactly what my heart is thinking !
" I hate telling random people about results. If you are good, they say ''yer, siao, crazy, unfair, nerd." If you are not good, they just say "oh, okay lah, not bad what, can lah, result is not everything, cheer up." So whats the point telling the whole world about your result? Just keep it to yourself and with people you know who will share your feelings. So DONT ASK ME FOR MY RESULT. "
(awesome right?) =D


No comments:
Post a Comment