Wednesday, August 10, 2011

醉后决定爱上你!

I'm having my college semester break for like 10 days, starting from last wednesday 3rd August till 14th August. ARGH! This jobless holiday seriously drives me crazy! I wake up after 2pm almost everyday :P

The boredom also makes me start watching the hit drama recently, 醉后决定爱上你. Woah! I got addicted to it once start watching! I finished 16 episodes in just 2 days, and now waiting for PPS to release the 17th episode. I've been waiting for few days already, I wonder why so slow :( Well, the love story between the main character 宋杰修(张孝全饰) and 林晓如(杨丞琳饰) starts off very ridiculously, they got married when both of them were drunk in a pub! But the storyline after that still not bad lah :)











Love both of them damn much! 


Besides, I love one of the songs in the drama very much too. Sang by Rainie Yang, composed and lyrics by 陈威全. (Another favourite song of mine 我爱他-丁当 also composed by him) ;) Here's a very interesting preview of the drama with the song as background music.



Try watching this drama if you're as free as me, you won't regret! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment