Saturday, June 19, 2010

Brand New College Life !

Time flies, Im back from National Service for one week already. And that means Im starting my college life ! Feeling kinda excited ! ^^ Im taking Diploma in Mass Communication at IACT College, PJ. Well, I was a science stream student in secondary school, SO WHAT?! That doesnt mean that I cannot change to art stream and take mass comm ! Thats my life, thats my choice ! And for those who say mass comm no future and bla bla bla, you just wait and see, Im gonna prove it to you in these 2.5 years ! =)


Okay, after all these craps, lets switch the topic back to my college. hehe =] IACT College is really an awesome college ! It has a perfect and condusive environment for us to study, especially the super duper nice library ! 

There is also another place I like very much in this college, TADA ! ----- its our MAC LAB !


Isnt that COOL?? =)



By the way, I've got my timetable on Orientation Day. Its kinda full somedays. And for this semester, I have 6 subjects to study. =( They are Advertising Principles, Mass Communication, Computer Graphics, Communication English, Creative Thinking and Presentation Skills. I think these 6 subjects will definitely bring me a lot of assignments. T.T





No comments:

Post a Comment