Monday, June 28, 2010

IACT BOMBARDMERS !!!

Whoo.... It has been 3weeks since I entered IACT College, and my college life is getting more and more interesting ! Haha there are no special reasons. Its because IACT ROCKS ! And I have wonderful classmates ! They even created a group named IACT BOMBARDMERS in Facebook ! HAHA ! They are so talkative, playful, sporting and bla bla bla which makes us can get along so well although we've just known each other for 3 weeks. =)


 
class photo =)

get HIGH ! 

It's Yuan's birthday ! *showing middle finger* XD

Going for karaoke ! Woohoo~






So I'm actually having much fun in college. Argh but the only thing troubles me is my computer graphic's homework --- TRIBAL DESIGN !!! (my friend named it 'terrible' design XD) Let's compare the original one and my work, hope it won't hurt ur eyes. @@

The original one ~

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And this is mine @@

What's this? A piece of shit ! =.=

But this one is okay, I like it ! =D

I got this work done at 4am yesterday. Exhausted @@




No comments:

Post a Comment